• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 'Zanardi' Floor Mats

by charcoal, do you mean the black-ish color? Or a tan-ish color?
thanks

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

actually new from niello they are $85 including shipping:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [NSX] Anyone got Zanardi Mats for sale?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:27:06 -0700

How many sets do you need. 79.20 for the set brand new 6.00 shipping. they can go out tomorrow.

Eric Milam
Niello Acura
4609 Madison Ave
Sacramento, CA. 95841
800-472-7278

[This message has been edited by robr (edited 02 August 2002).]

Helping people *is* my life, making sure people get the best deals possible for NSX parts. Don't like it, advertise elsewhere. Lud's forums are about helping people and that's what I like to do.

Gosh, I love you guys more and more.

Originally posted by robr:
Helping people *is* my life, making sure people get the best deals possible for NSX parts. Don't like it, advertise elsewhere. Lud's forums are about helping people and that's what I like to do.

no problem, i'm not intentionally trying to screw a seller out of a sale unless they are pricing items WAY out of the ball park like THEPOGNSXTC was when advertising his bose speaker enclosures (then when he decided he'd called me enough names, he deleted the whole thread).

most of the people who post items for sale here are (or should be) smart enough to shop around this board to find the best deals on their stuff to begin with, we all have the same data to work with when making purchases.

all the guy selling the floor mats had to do before purchasing them was ask the same question here, "where can i buy these cheapest?" his posted MSRP wasn't way out of the ball park and he was accepting best offer, so i'm not sure why he got upset unless he was expecting best offer to be more than niello's price. if that was the case, now he knows to do his home work better next time before making another purchase. it's never a bad thing to price compare and shop around. this community is supposed to be about information and help and supporting one another in the NSX community, sharing information and letting people know where they can get the best pricing on NSX related items is all part of that. much like as a group, we won't stand anyone on ebay trying to screw potential NSX customers on a car that is not what it is advertised to be, the same set of rules should be applied amongst ourselves.

anyway, blah blah blah, have a good weekend all.

Back