NSX Xtreme Run 2006 - Sunday, 6/25 @ 9:30 AM (New England)

05CR.jpg

Just look at these photos from last year before reading on:

http://xtremecleancars.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=399

No lawn chairs, snotty conversations on prestige, or even BBQs to spoil a full day of spirited driving. Our cars are meant to be driven, not trailered from one car show to another. Xtreme Run 2006 is here, from Boston to the Cape. This is the largest gathering of exotic sportscars in New England, for the run of a lifetime.

05CR20.jpg

Fellow NSX enthusiasts,

The 4th annual Xtreme Run New England will be held on Sunday, June 25th.

Time: 9:30 AM

Roll Out: 10:15 AM

We will not be waiting this year, so plan accordingly.

Meeting Place:
South Shore Plaza (Braintree, MA) parking lot behind the old Macy's parking garage.

We will end up in Falmouth, MA. For security purposes, the route will be announced at the meet.

Each year, the run gets bigger and better with nicer cars showing up. Last year, the roster included Lamborghinis, NSXs, Ferraris, Lotuses, Corvettes, countless BMWs, Mercedes, Cobras, and plenty of other high end vehicles.

I anticipate this year to be just as good, if not better! The route is VERY different this year, and I expect to keep more people together (it is set up as such).

Please post here if you are coming and how many people you are bringing. We will be attending a fine establishment for food and beverages.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Let the good times roll,
Will
'03 Esprit V8 Twin Turbo

bostonnyc_15.jpg

Last edited:
Will, are there directions for getting to the start? What is approximate total duration of drive & food? I will probably need to get a dog sitter if I go, that is why I ask. Is this run heavily monitored by the local po-po or sort of looked the other way at?

Thanks,
Tony

Tony, great seeing you last year in Mystic, CT. Hope to catch you again this year. The directions to the starting point is here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=250 Granite St+Braintree,+MA+02184,+us

The event will begin at 9:30 AM and be over by 2 PM. We usually go for an afternoon cruise and photos as well, but people are free to leave anytime after lunch, which is around 2 PM.

Surprisingly, we haven't had any issues as a group with the police. Keep in mind that the group is heavily armed with advanced two-ways, scanners, and detectors, so when you see a Christmas tree of brake lights ahead of you, work those big brakes ;-)

Looks like the rain gods are frowning on you this year.

Back