NSX won't start.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section.

My NSX is an 91 auto to manual tranny swap with 81k miles. I drove around today and when I got home and tried to start again.. it started then died out. when I try to start it again, nothing happens.. battery seems fine.. but when I turn the key to "on" all I hear is a rapid clicking noise right in back of my seat.. it's coming from the main relay I believe.. what is causing this? Thanks in advance.

Vic

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I can't roll my windows back up.

could a main relay stop the car window from rolling up? and headlights from popping up?

Last edited:
Make sure your battery connection nodes are nice and tight.

battery nice and tight, i tried to pop my headlights up.. it wont even go up. the machine sounds stuck now. FML

- - - Updated - - -

could the main relay stops the window from rolling up and headlights from popping up?

- - - Updated - - -

i got the windows back up and headlights back down.

that means you have no power...... sand the connections for the battery. If not maybe your alternator is shot and didn't charge the battery on your last drive.

Hm.. Got back in this morning and the relay was still rapidly clicking.. But slowly then it stops and fires up! I ordered a new relay.. Hopefully thats the problem.

Back