NSX widebody kit/NSX-R hood

hey everyone. this is my 1st post on NSX prime, and would like to begin with some questions regarding the widebody options available for NSXs. There is a dark gray/silver NSX with a widebody kit that was recently posted on ebay, where the seller claimed that he was an NSX prime member. The car also had iforged wheels. Very hot ride. I can't remember the name of the widebody kit he put on the car but hopefully someone can figure this out for me.

In addition to this, what are my options in buying the NSX-R hood? I currently do not own an NSX but am in the process of looking for one/modding it to my tastes and want to gain as much information as possible beforehand. That said, could someone also provide me with information on where these parts are still available, as well as if these kits work with all NSXs (as in older models that don't have fixed headlights VS new models that have fixed headlights). Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Also-I am going to try and attach an image i found in the gallery of a yellow NSX that appears to have the kit I am looking for. If for some reason the pic won't attach I will just try and link the url with the pic. Oh and one more thing, regarding this kit, will it be neccessary to upgrade to wider wheels to fit the wheel gap/fender area. Thanks again and sorry for the essay I just typed.

Attachments

• 15629Socal_NSX_Meet_-_12-07-2006_-_3-med.jpg
    15629Socal_NSX_Meet_-_12-07-2006_-_3-med.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 173
Also-I am going to try and attach an image i found in the gallery of a yellow NSX that appears to have the kit I am looking for. If for some reason the pic won't attach I will just try and link the url with the pic. Oh and one more thing, regarding this kit, will it be neccessary to upgrade to wider wheels to fit the wheel gap/fender area. Thanks again and sorry for the essay I just typed.
Welcome aboard.

You're in luck regarding that nice yellow widebody in the picture. He just recently created a thread regarding his build up. Post #3 details all of his mods. You can find the thread here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80762

-Randy

thanks for the quick responses. although i am new to this board, i can already tell that the members here are great people to correspond with. having spent a lot of time on BMW boards, nsxprime members seem to be far more mature and helpful.

edit: ko-nsx-ah ha! so it's your nsx i saw on ebay? has it been sold? Love your setup. It's perfect IMO.

Last edited:
Back