• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Wanted

NSX Wanted BAD!!!

I'm looking for an NSX with under 60K miles, any color but red, and preferrably somewhere close to DC but thats not mandatory, I will travel to pick it up. Please email pics and spec to: KAYoung0311aol.com
Ken

It might be helpful if you provide some more details in what you are looking for, i.e., year range, budget, mods wanted (or not wanted), etc. ;)

I have an 94 NSX for sale with Black/Black, excellent condition in and out , always garage kept and car cover on it, details 2 months ago,28,500km actual milage, never seen rain or snow, full service history, clear title, never been an any accident, 100% stock,ask for $69,800 CAD
Canadian Model VIN NUMBER - JH4NA1156RT800041
Car is located in Vanvoucer British Columbia

Last edited:
are you selling or buying? i guess both....but still more details on what you want to buy other just the mileage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an 94 NSX for sale with Black/Black, excellent condition in and out , always garage kept and car cover on it, details 2 months ago,28,500km actual milage, never seen rain or snow, full service history, clear title, never been an any accident, 100% stock,ask for $69,800 CAD
Canadian Model VIN NUMBER - JH4NA1156RT800041
Car is located in Vanvoucer British Columbia

Back