NSX vs Ferrari 360 Spider

I finally got a chance to drive the Ferrari 360 today. WOW. What a car! It is absolutely gorgeous. The engine note is fantastic! I am not really fond of that F1 transmission though. I would take the 6-speed instead.

I liked it better than the NSX in nearly every way except for the interior. I think the NSX has a nicer layout for the driver. It also gets a LOT more attention than my NSX, however I think if my NSX was red, it would get more too.

Acceleration wise, the Ferrari is obviously faster than my stock 93, but it didn't feel much faster. I could notice the extra torque though in the higher RPM.

After driving that car, we went for a burn in my NSX. The Ferrari owner really loved the NSX. It was his first time in one. He thought the interior layout was great and he loved the engine noise. I gave him a pretty wild ride up to 110 MPH. After we got back he said "You know, I am not sure my car is worth all that extra money". I think that says a lot for the NSX.

You can see pics here:
http://davefogel.com/netviperslair/othercars/index.html

meandf.jpg

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 02 October 2002).]

Awesome! The 360 Modena is one of my favorite cars...the only thing stopping me from buying one right now is the price tag...oh well, maybe in a couple of years
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

nd4spd: "It may be a Ferrari, but no car has a nicer ass than an NSX"

ABSOLUTELY!!! No wonder most women envy the NSX... =)

NetViper: Nice Quality photos too... thanx man.

NetViper, you lucky dog! Man, I wish I had friends with exotic cars who'd let me ride in their cars. Hrm...hey Allan, do you need any more friends?
biggrin.gif

You can't beat the 360F1 for pure sex appeal. Drove one last month in the canyons. One heck of a lot of fun! Driving with the paddle shifters is like playing a video game, but yes, it would be very difficult to justify the difference between that car and a well-tuned supercharged NSX.

Back