NSX vs ____? Whats the deal?

Maybe its me; but whats up with the, "NSX vs FILL IN THE BLANK"

Cayman S, F355, Supra, ELISE, Z06, yadda, yadda, yadda. My favorite is the NSX vs 240SX thread. Whats the deal? I know this is the "NSX research & history, financing, comparisons, advice. New owner/member messages. NSX ONLY!" forum, but I starting to get a little board of reading this.

Is it just me or am I in a shitty mood?:biggrin:

The Kid said:

Cayman S, F355, Supra, ELISE, Z06, yadda, yadda, yadda. My favorite is the NSX vs 240SX thread. Whats the deal? I know this is the "NSX research & history, financing, comparisons, advice. New owner/member messages. NSX ONLY!" forum, but I starting to get a little board of reading this.

Yeah, you're in a shitty mood.
You don't have to read them, just look for "vs." on the topic and you can skip all of them.

NsXMas said:
How about NSX vs SEX?

I haven't seen one of those threads yet!!

Im sure some on this board would debate even that....:tongue:

NsXMas said:
How about NSX vs SEX?

I haven't seen one of those threads yet!!

Pros:
It gets you really excited. :wink:
It gets your engine revving. :wink:
It can be quite a release. :wink:
It can also be a pleasureable experience. :wink:
It's always better with a hot looking member of the opposite sex with you. :wink:

Cons:
You can never get enough or have too much. :wink:
You always want to come back for more. :wink:
Sometimes it can cost you a lot of money. :wink:

Can you figure out which one I'm talking about? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Im waiting for: NSX vs Greyhound:biggrin: :tongue:

Shkrmvr said:
The Fiat 124 was my first car............the nightmares still exist:eek:

Oh come on the pushrod version was bulletproof...It's when they started using timing belts that only lasted 25k miles that things really went to hell..

My family has had 6 124 sedans 2 had over 200k miles on them.....mmmm and the fake leather was to die for!!!

The Kid said:

I too am getting rather tired of seeing the same type of thread started this way.
However, like the other poster said, I normally chose to not even bother opening and reading the thread because it usually just starts an argument.

The Kid said:

Kid,
It's not you and you are not in a bad mood. Those threads are pretty useless. I see these threads and it translates to the following in my head:

1. "A car I've never driven vs. another car I've never driven" or
2. "A car I read about in X magazine vs. another car I read about in Y magazine"

The Kid said:
...but I starting to get a little board of reading this.

Hi Mike -

Two thoughts for you:

1) Was your pun intended and
2) If you find yourself in a crappy mood, spend more time looking at your avatar. Elisha is so hot, you can't help but smile.

PS - Go Halo's!

Did anyone catch the thread, "91 NSX auto vs Mazda RX8 6 speed"

The poster wants to know which would win in a race?

How about the NSX vs a Horse?:wink:

again i digress... NSX vs. Chuck Norris's Roundhouse kick :biggrin:

Completely agree with the majority here. These type of "vs" posts are useless, and senseless. How can you compare a hand made, exotic/ supercar to a mass produced, economy, sports coupe like the 240sx, RX8, etc,? I mean would you ever compare a Murcielago to a Dodge Neon? NO. We are a friendly group here at prime to tolerate topics such as this. Try posting this on F-chat, and see how many flames come your way.

Back