NSX User Reviews

I had quite a chuckle reading the "user reviews" from MSN on a 91 NSX. It's clear that there are some "American only fanboys" posting like they own an NSX. Even with their all 1's scores we still manage above 9.0 average rating. I wonder how many Primers have contributed.

91 NSX user reviews on MSN

Here are some of my favorites...

Overall Review:
I don't know what Honda was thinking when they put a V6 in this thing. I've been totally emarassed when trying to race. A Camaro Z28, which costs way less, can smoke it. I'm about to sell it and buy a 'Vette.

Overall Review:
I can't understand this more than 40K spent on this thing and it can't even do 0-60 in less then 4 seconds! What did my money go to, to have a Honda name on my car! I took this stupid thing to tracks and have been embarassed, I've driven manual all my life and I know it can't be my driving, I took a look around and found out I need to spend even more just to make this stupid thing competable! Only reason I bought this car was cause my friends friend needed money and had to sell it luckly I make enough money to buy it and not care, but I can't stand this piece of junk, I'm putting it into the adds now, I'm going americain I'm amazed at the new Vettes, I've been in one and I can't believe the difference, NSX Super Junk! Don't be fooled my HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any amount of modifications one can do to make a car "competable?"

NSX Super Junk!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey all Prime members: DON'T BE FOOLED BY HONDA!!

Sure thing, I won't be fooled at all. I'll just drive my car and love it. Man, what idiots are out there.

That’s funny I have both a zo6 and an nsx , I prefer to drive my nsx the vette handles good and is fast but my nsx is so much more fun to drive is jus one of those cars u can just get in and drive.:biggrin: its guaranteed to put a smile on my face

SaberX said:
I had quite a chuckle reading the "user reviews" from MSN on a 91 NSX. It's clear that there are some "American only fanboys" posting like they own an NSX. Even with their all 1's scores we still manage above 9.0 average rating. I wonder how many Primers have contributed.

91 NSX user reviews on MSN

Here are some of my favorites...

Overall Review:
I don't know what Honda was thinking when they put a V6 in this thing. I've been totally emarassed when trying to race. A Camaro Z28, which costs way less, can smoke it. I'm about to sell it and buy a 'Vette.

Overall Review:
I can't understand this more than 40K spent on this thing and it can't even do 0-60 in less then 4 seconds! What did my money go to, to have a Honda name on my car! I took this stupid thing to tracks and have been embarassed, I've driven manual all my life and I know it can't be my driving, I took a look around and found out I need to spend even more just to make this stupid thing competable! Only reason I bought this car was cause my friends friend needed money and had to sell it luckly I make enough money to buy it and not care, but I can't stand this piece of junk, I'm putting it into the adds now, I'm going americain I'm amazed at the new Vettes, I've been in one and I can't believe the difference, NSX Super Junk! Don't be fooled my HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly, the above "reviews" were written by individuals who never owned an NSX and were just interested in bashing the car in a public forum. It's so obvious that it's humorous rather than critical. It also smacks of jealously toward the NSX - why else would they be so critical of a car that they claim they're trying to sell?

Back