NSX Type R

I’ve seen in several publications lately say that the Type R will debut in October. I haven’t heard back from my dealer but I messaged him today regards this. I’d love to get an allocation if possible. I hear it’s suppose to be 100kg less weight and about 100 more HP. That with a stiffer chassis and stiffer suspension, should make it a truly incredible car. Base price around 200k they say.

internet lore so far....

Probably more likely to see a NSX Type S (little bit lighter, little bit more power, suspension tweaks) based on the concept that debuted over the summer before we see a Type R. I think we're going to get a big change for the 2021 MMC.

........I have no idea ....but I don't think they will kill NC1....If they were crafty they would turn the GT-3 car into a type RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I feel like we would know about a Type-R at least 6 months before it released because these days everyone test on the Ring. We would see test mule photos of NSX's running around.

Well it would debut in October to come out some time next year. That’s what’s being reported anyway.

I’d take a Type S too. Not as cool, but I’d still do it.

Hw about an “A-Spec”? They can add some body cladding and a special paint. They seem to think adding it to the ILX and TLX will help increase sales.

Jinks would jump all over that.

Back