NSX Track day 2011.

The Driver's edge schedule just got posted. http://thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm

How about doing a NSX track day at TWS on March 12th wknd? It would be cool to have 10+ NSX's at a DE. I can get 10% off if we have 10.

Btw for any newbies - TWS in quite safe. you really have to do something way way way stupid to damage your car at that track.

Shoot. Forgot you in the email... someone add him to our email. We have 3 signed up for sure... will likely have 5 by the time it is all said and done.

Just letting everybody know I signed up. Unfortunately(for the NSX gang) I am bringing my GT3.

Hope to see a decent NSX group!

I haven't signed up yet Ritesh but I will.

Here's a picture of Poknow's (kevin) car after his first off at the track yesterday. If I recall correctly, I believe he said it took an hour and a half to vacuum out all of the dirt and grass from his interior :smile:

Attachments

• SAM_0062.jpg
    SAM_0062.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 63
Here's a picture of Poknow's (kevin) car after his first off at the track yesterday. If I recall correctly, I believe he said it took an hour and a half to vacuum out all of the dirt and grass from his interior :smile:

Ouch - posting pics of your buddy's lawn mowing skills. That is a low blow!

Btw - I was finding dirt in the NSX 2-3 months after my 1st DE!

Oops. I forgot to sign up. I just emailed Rick to see if its too late.
You're running red, correct?

Just got done corresponding with Rick.
I'm in.
This will be my last event for a while.
Will be in the GT-R

Don't you know you're my hero Ritesh?

One day I want to grow up and be just like you. Mr. CGT

Back