NSX Toronto Star's 1/25 best cars

Jim Kenzie did an entire section dedicated to the Wheels Section celebrating 25 yrs today, and it listed the best cars over the years and the NSX was one of them............now don't let that go to your guys head!

Ford Taurus, Mini, 1984 ZR1, 91 3 Series, Ford Contour, Dodge Caravan, Jetta Wagon, Eagle Wagon, Tiburon, Lada, Olds Aurora and Acura NSX....good thing that they didnt also list PTurbos!

Oh wait...never mind....

Only in the Star would you find that list....and its most memorable cars, not best...

Doesn't Kenzie drive a dodge dart?

Posted from my iPhone

Ford Taurus, Mini, 1984 ZR1, 91 3 Series, Ford Contour, Dodge Caravan, Jetta Wagon, Eagle Wagon, Tiburon, Lada, Olds Aurora and Acura NSX....good thing that they didnt also list PTurbos!

Oh wait...never mind....

Only in the Star would you find that list....and its most memorable cars, not best...

Bingo, you got it. I was thinking the same thing... then I remembered it wasn't the best. Some were on there as memorable.... because of how terrible they were haha :biggrin:

okay, I take it back since I didn't read all the section only saw the NSX........you're right the NSX is NOT THE BEST, only memorable...............what about the Pinto or Gremlin? Remember those???

Back