NSX Timingbelt /maint. day in NWA

Gents/Ladies,
I would like to invite all NSX owners to use my new garage in Rogers, Arkansas for any maintenance they need to perform on their NSX. I have a full size lift in the garage. I am planning on changing my timing belt sometime in the month of February and would hope someone that has performed this task on their NSX would like to coach! Would be interested in having monthly maintenance days here in Rogers for all interested. Please email or call anytime!! Steve at 479-957-8748, [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you!

finished mine

:) :) :) Just finished my timing belt/water pump change 20 min. ago. No leaks, no sputters, runs better than before(did valve adj. also and they were all way on the loose side) Thanks for all the great advice from everyone. It is definately a tough job even for a good back yard mech. There is alot of places to maye mistakes, I double and triple checked all my work and torque settings. I worked on and off for 7 days. Between family events during turkday weekend and painting some engine parts while they were off. I would say I spent a total of 13 hours on the project, 4 hours for the valve adj.(the most pain in the but part of the whole job; the total time includes poking around time to look at eveyrthing and scratching my head time) All in all a fun project, but a little nerve rattling when you crank the engine for the first time. Thanks again everybody, special thanks to Larry Bastanza for emailing me the step by step write up of his :p

Steve,

Thanks for the invite....nice to know I now have a lift avaialble just down the street from me! By the way I just bleed my brakes yesterday using new Speedbleeders I installed...made the job quick and easy. Took me 30 minutes or so with out a lift, however look forward to using a lift next time.

Give me a ring should you be doing any work over there...366-8195.

Chris

Back