Nsx texas/south central craze fall 2013?

Hey guys,
Almost that time of the year. I am just wondering are we going to have a CRAZE this year?
Last year thanks to Kelly's and his wife's had work, the event was AWESOME. It had a great turn out.
I hope we can have one at least once a year. It will be great if we can get together again may be in Oct or Nov?
Any input will be great! Looking forward to hear from your guys.

cheers.

Man! Indeed last year was a Blast! I too hope that there will be another one this year!
Looking forward to any info:biggrin:

May be a Houston event... say, the weekend of the Houston Grand Prix (first week of October 4th-6th / 2013). That weekend (two weeks from now) can provide a fair bit of activities during the day.

November onwards gets loco for many, due to familial/travel commitments & the F1 USGP in Austin (November 15th-17th / 2013). And this event won't compete w/ NSXPO'13 in NC (October 11th-16th / 2013).

Otherwise, Austin CenTex or Dallas Metroplex or Greater Houston on another weekend. If-compelled, we can look into an area track/roadcourse & karting facility along w/ other enthusiast & leisure activities.

Last edited:
I'm in for details! Hopefully not too soon, i want to be lowered by then!

I agree it should coincide with Houston Grand Prix weekend here, that weekend is a blast!!! Best weekend of the year and IMO that event is better than F1 in Austin because it's much smaller and you get to experience more of the action. I've been looking forward to it for years now, ever since it left town!

I agree it should coincide with Houston Grand Prix weekend here, that weekend is a blast!!! Best weekend of the year and IMO that event is better than F1 in Austin because it's much smaller and you get to experience more of the action. I've been looking forward to it for years now, ever since it left town!

I hope this happens. >>>Just informed my plans may change, NSX maybe have a new owner out of State (pending Bank).

First week of the Oct may be too soon, not enough time for Primers to plan. Lets come up with 2 to 3 weekends in Oct or Nov and let Primers pick
which one works the best for most of us if not all. Next, is firm up a location and see who want to step up to help organize and be the leader of the event, just like
Kelly did last year.
Gil, you are family and doesn't matter you still have the NSX or not ...... you are always on of us. BTW, didn't you have another NSX?

Well I will vote for not gran Prix weekend if it's in Austin then. I will got for Austin but not too late into November and hopefully in October. How is 6th street on Halloween?

Open to majority votes but nice scenic drive like last year would be way fun....

Can't make 1st week of October, Out of the Country!

Man! That's a bit of a short notice ... LOL. I'm out of Country on Business
and will not be able to make it the 4th-6th of October. Hopefully there will
be another event with a bit of notice to plan.

Have fun guys!

T

Back