Nsx Tech in Brunswick area

Hi everyone, it's Oster from First Class Automotive in Orlando, where I worked with Nabil for 5 yrs & also at the Acura Dealership. I'm now in Georgia. If anyone is needing any wrk done plz feel free to contact me. If anyone needs any references just ask in the Florida Forum ;-)

Oster

No, Ive called Several times. I cant leave a message his voicemail is full.

Oster

Alex, what's going on man, lol. I need to run up that way sometime when u have a meet happening. My man Russell Antonio told me u had something happening the other week. He called me looking for some parts. Hopefully another time. How's the Lovefab working out?

Charles, u are right. You are just up the road, lol. I haven't really seen anyone since. That meet in Savannah when I first got to Georgia 2 yrs ago. That's Way too long! When in Orlando Nabil, Wei-Shen and I were doing something every cpl of months.
I know Druby wants to do stuff but it's hard catching everyone. I know in Orlando I had everyones Hm, wrk, cell and email, lol. Maybe between the 4 of us, Alex, Charles, David and myself, we can come up with and do something. I know how to catch David & Alex, but I don't have your # Charles. I'll pm u mine.

Oster

Alex, what's going on man, lol. I need to run up that way sometime when u have a meet happening. My man Russell Antonio told me u had something happening the other week. He called me looking for some parts. Hopefully another time. How's the Lovefab working out?

Charles, u are right. You are just up the road, lol. I haven't really seen anyone since. That meet in Savannah when I first got to Georgia 2 yrs ago. That's Way too long! When in Orlando Nabil, Wei-Shen and I were doing something every cpl of months.
I know Druby wants to do stuff but it's hard catching everyone. I know in Orlando I had everyones Hm, wrk, cell and email, lol. Maybe between the 4 of us, Alex, Charles, David and myself, we can come up with and do something. I know how to catch David & Alex, but I don't have your # Charles. I'll pm u mine.

Oster

NOPI/HIN is coming up in Atlanta next week.

You need to come up for that!

I have a Dentist appt. Next week Thursday, that I can't miss!! I'll have to try to catch the next Event

Back