NSX Stolen

First time I took it out in 3 months and it got stolen. I was at garden state mall today 8:30pm - 9:30pm, inbetween that time my car was taken from me. Please be on the look out for a black 1991 NSX with the chrome 6 spoke and comptech exhaust. If anyone sees my car please contact the Paramus police department. Thank you

First time I took it out in 3 months and it got stolen. I was at garden state mall today 8:30pm - 9:30pm, inbetween that time my car was taken from me. Please be on the look out for a black 1991 NSX with the chrome 6 spoke and comptech exhaust. If anyone sees my car please contact the Paramus police department. Thank you

Sorry to hear of your loss, hope your able to reconnect with minimal issues. :confused:

who the hell steals a nsx? joy ride? hope all goes well with you.

Have faith,most likely joyride/take anything that can be lifted easily, does suck though.

Hope you get it back. I have a black 91 with "polished" 2001 wheels and comptech exhaust personally

You left your NSX, alone, at a mall in New Jersey? Your kidding right?

Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully it is a joy rider, and she will return.

Good Luck,
LarryB

Wow...sorry for your loss. I hope you get it back very soon and in the exact same condition. I was just at the Garden State Mall a week ago and parked my car in the parking garage while I ran in to get a few items. I felt kind of uneasy, not because I thought it would get stolen, but because I thought it would get dinged from the car parked to my left. Now I see that I can't take the NSX to that mall anymore.

MPowerKai I feel your pain....... and hope it is recovered immediately with minimal damage.
Yes, I have had my car stolen. (Not my NSX.) It is a rotten feeling, for sure.
But I can do you one better: I've had my fishing boat stolen! Yea, my fishin' boat! I'm here to tell you, you can steal a lot of things from a guy (his pride, his bride, his home, his pickup truck), but NOT his fishin' boat! I mean, damn, that's low. :mad:

And repin jerz, your 2005 is a bit different story from a 1991 NSX, in that since 1998 model year, NSX's have been standard equipped with Acura's immobilizer. They can still be towed away, pushed away, and/or picked up with a helicopter, but the immobilizer makes them pretty much immune to a "street rip."

If it was me I would pray I never see the car again. You don't want a theft recovered vehicle. Thieves drive cars really hard and don't care what happens.

I have never seen a theft recovered car that didn't have problems turn up over time. Once the loss is settled and a few months pass it is common for problems to arise and Insurance carriers often try to blame the problems on the vehicle's age and pre-loss condition.

Trust me, if it's gone, better it stay that way and you move on.

Man that stinks, I was going to say you may not want the car to be found but Joe beat me to it :wink:. Regardless, I won't tell you it's just a 'thing' because we all know these cars are more than that...but maybe it'll be a blessing in disguise and you can try another color NSX or a targa. I hope you will stay 'in the fold' when you get that ins check and not do something crazy like buy amurrican :smile:.

Thanks for your wishes everyone. I'd rather get it back and sell it even if I sell it really cheap. I took full insurance off for the winter since I store it at a shop and the shop is insured for 1.5 million. I only took it out last night to meet up with the s2k guys for a humpday meet (I used to have 3 s2k's) and I decided to run into the mall to get a hoodie. So, I'm not seeing a dime from insurance. I figured one night out couldn't hurt. Live and learn

where there any guys at your little meet who where new to you or kinda shady? Reason being it could have been an inside job,if you told people before hand you were taking the nsx.

Last edited:
dim_bulb.jpg

Thanks for your wishes everyone. I'd rather get it back and sell it even if I sell it really cheap. I took full insurance off for the winter since I store it at a shop and the shop is insured for 1.5 million. I only took it out last night to meet up with the s2k guys for a humpday meet (I used to have 3 s2k's) and I decided to run into the mall to get a hoodie. So, I'm not seeing a dime from insurance. I figured one night out couldn't hurt. Live and learn

Damn I'm sorry to hear of this unfortunate event and it's ridiculous that you can't even park your car in a mall for a short time without someone stealing it. Have you checked security cameras to see if you can find a shot of the guys face? Might give you some leads to who stole your car.

No, no s2ki member knew what I was driving over there that night and they don't know that I was going to stop at the mall.

I guess I'll just save my pennies now and then when I have enough money then the search will begin for a white 2002-2005 nsx with comptech supercharger

I guess I'll just save my pennies now and then when I have enough money then the search will begin for a white 2002-2005 nsx with comptech supercharger

Good luck finding that car. Very rare.

Back