NSX-STOCK:Bridgewater Acura, May 21!

I posted this in the Northeast Forums but last year some Southeast people came so Id figure ill invite you all again:wink:

Well its now official, and if you have other plans for Sunday, May 21 (which is also my brother's birthday)....you better cancel them. Last year we had 56 NSX's and this year we should have more. Im currently not planning a rain date but if other's feel I should, im game for it. The only thing i'll need is a volunteer to design or coordinate a cruise for this day. Anyone who hleps with this will not only be my hero but a favorite of all who attend.

Now also seems like a good time to begin a sign-up list as well. As always there will no cost for any activities, the only money required is for Food and Gas. Like last year, ill provide breakfast from Dunkin' Dounuts and prizes for the Concours Event. So make sure your ride is clean and blinging.

Whoever wants to help, Please call me at work at 908-704-0300 x118 or PM ME, oh and by the way...My name is Michael to all those who dont know me.

1. Me-The Kid
2. RPM217- Roger
3. TurboLexus-John (PS: glad you got another NSX...I was worried for a bit)
4. Climberao-Alan but unfortunatly not coming on the drive-for now
5. Acura NSX Pilot- Bailey
6. NSXTCY85
7. Wasenda
8. Zennsx
9. Jalnjr- Master of Ceremony and Chairman of the Board
10. Bandit
11. Winreboot
12. Drifter
13. Larry Bastanza
14. Danny Giovanneti
15. Garys91NSX-Gary
16. Paul- service customer from my dealership
17. Ruined 2-good choice on attending
18. Jh_nsx
19. TypeRTurbo
20. Jim Clifford- either his 2000 CTSC or 2005 NSX
21. KingkongNSX

Mike, first off I would like to thank you for inviting us south region boys! I thought that was mighty hospitable of you:biggrin: course I can't make it but lots of names on that list that I would like to meet.
Must be NICE having Larry Bastanza close by!

On to the main attraction,I know their are some fine X'S in that lineup but after seeing the roll call on your whip I want to see some pics.I checked out what you had listed in your main profile,but that dinky little pic didnt cut it. COULD you do us a solid and post some nice size pics of your car on this thread. I dont think anyone will mind.
BTW, tell me it was not your car posted in the pic gallery a couple years ago with pics at an airport garage top open air floor with that very nice eye candy? not joking ,as I used to be in the habit of saying....OUTSTANDING! post em if ya got em,if not a link will do. see ya at NSXPO if I am still on the greenside up by then.:biggrin:

Back