NSX-Stock 08! Lets get started!

I just started the intial planning and was looking for some ideas and imput. Im going to make this a sat night into sunday event. Sat night dinner and sunday drive/show. You guys thinking Summer or May? Our goal for this year is 80 NSX's:biggrin:

I'll be there bud.

Dont forget that we are running Est Fest in May. We will have tons of cars coming from all over NE for it; if you guys are not coming, I suggest that you make yours in the summer. WE WILL COME TOO!!!!!

We have over 60 ppl registered and thousands of dollars in donated prizes and the whole amazing Gan Inn reserved. It is going to be awesome. COME!

I will be there, maybe I could get there for Saturday nigth dinner this time.

I will also see who from NOVA area will be making the trip up for NSX-Stock 2008.

Get us the details and we'll put together a Canadian Contingent - We may have to courier down beer!

Ive been so busy recently, that I haven't had time to settle on an exact date. It's looking like a summer festival. Id love for the Canadian's to come down as well. Im still trying to come to NSX-Est but this is my busy season so it's hard to commit as of now. Might be my maiden voyage in the Zanardi:biggrin:

Back