NSX spotted in South Barrington

Hey guys,

Saw a silver NA1 parked in a driveway in south barrington.

Just wondering if its anyone here or if you guys know who it is. Anyway give me a holler, I live a few doors down from you! :D

I just moved from Elmwood Park to Park Ridge so it isn't South Barrington yet but I'm it seems I'm moving in that direction :).

My car hasn't been driven in over 3 weeks now, I will be dropping it off at storage this week.

Is your car ready yet, John?

Haha my car is still the same. So technically it's ready. But i already put it away for winter.

Turbo plans are gonna have to wait until next year

I have half a mind to just send a welcome to the NSX family card or something LOL

We definitely have to meet up in spring, or maybe we can go Gokarting some time during winter?

That would be my new toy!! I'm new to the forum. It's a 91 with 9000 miles. I live in Bartlett that's my buddies house in Barrington.

Last edited:
Congratulations! 91 with only 9000 miles? I can't wait to hear the story on that one!

Welcome aboard!

That would be my new toy!! I'm new to the forum. It's a 91 with 9000 miles. I live in Bartlett that's my buddies house in Barrington.

Ahh awesome to finally get in contact man! :D

Welcome to the family. Hope once the weather gets better we can have a meet up :)

I would love to hear the story this one too.. where did you find this diamond hiding out?

Back