NSX spotted at Davis Acura, Service

Folks-

Anyone on the Forum with the 91-94 red/black NSX with NY plates at Davis Acura yesterday? If so, NICE CAR! I really love the wheels you have and the Zanardi shifter. I was there with Bernie getting an oil change and keyless entry installed on my '95. Perhaps we'll see yo in NH?

Later-

Nev

that was me!

Nev,
funny that was me. I saw your car, too!!!. Your car is beautiful too. We have good taste heheheeh. I was in my Maxima cruising around the neighborhood and shopping at the malls and watching movies hehehee. I couldn't believe how many nsx I saw yesterday while I was there. Let's see:
1. Yours
2. 2003 red nsx at the Davis Acura pre-owned
3. Red 91-94 nsx blacktop

how much does Davis Acura charge you for the keyless entry? parts? labor?
funny part is that I saw your car being parked at the handicap space and I was just leaving then told my bro to go around so I can check your car and meet the wonderful owner then u left already. it wasn't there. so we decided to leave. I guess they moved it in to the service area. No doubt we were disappointed.

See you around Nev!

Dave :)

Re: that was me!

madfast said:
Nev,
funny that was me. I saw your car, too!!!. Your car is beautiful too. We have good taste heheheeh. I was in my Maxima cruising around the neighborhood and shopping at the malls and watching movies hehehee. I couldn't believe how many nsx I saw yesterday while I was there. Let's see:
1. Yours
2. 2003 red nsx at the Davis Acura pre-owned
3. Red 91-94 nsx blacktop

how much does Davis Acura charge you for the keyless entry? parts? labor?
funny part is that I saw your car being parked at the handicap space and I was just leaving then told my bro to go around so I can check your car and meet the wonderful owner then u left already. it wasn't there. so we decided to leave. I guess they moved it in to the service area. No doubt we were disappointed.

See you around Nev!

Dave :)

If the owner is there ...ask him about his supercharged cl......its faster then a nsx.........i was lucky enough to get a test drive in it.

Dave-

I was parked in the handicapped spot for anly about 10 minutes before Bernie came out and took my car in. You know Bernie lets you into the port and watch him as he works on the car! I purchased my keyless from A+H Motorsports at 25% off. Davis charged me 1 hour ofd labor...$79 to install and 1 hour to install a Tyoe R shifter boot....from SoS (which I thought was excessive, as he only too 30 minutes to install it....whatever.

Dude, I have to jet. Perhaps I'll see you in NH.

Later-

Nev

acuransxpilot,
was it the one that's imola orange? supercharged? by comptech? I missed it. :( take care

nev,
I didn't know bernie lets you in and lets you watch. that's so cool. I 'll do that next time if I need any work. I also brought in my parts from A&H motorsports and got the 25% off. $79 for the shift boot and the keyless entry isn't too bad compared to other dealerships I've seen. I also have the type r shift boot. I guess you didn't see it that day and were mesmorized by the zanardi shift knob hehehehe. take care

dave :)

Back