NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Thursday Oct, 2

Hello everyone:

I know it is hard to believe but I am announcing the monthly meeting 2 WEEKS AHEAD!!!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of October is Thursday October 2nd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday October 2nd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

See you there Matt. I'll be there for sure. Recommend not having pasta because it became cold really fast. BBQ would be awesome each time :wink:.

Last edited:
Hello everyone:

I know it is hard to believe but I am announcing the monthly meeting 2 WEEKS AHEAD!!!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of October is Thursday October 2nd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday October 2nd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Hi, I am a brand new owner here. I just got mine 2 weeks ago. I would love to attend, but I would like to know if there is any requirement and how the meeting usually goes. Also, I would like to know how long the meeting will last. Please advise. Thank you.

You must cross the bridge of fire while holding a cup of water and not spilling one drop.....:eek:....then you must get spanked by the sacred wooden paddle twelve times and say thank you sir may I have another.....once all that is done then you may join the brotherhood.....:cool:

just kidding :tongue:come on out and have fun....:biggrin:

Reminds me of the old honda-tech days... TO THE TOP!!!

You must cross the bridge of fire while holding a cup of water and not spilling one drop.....:eek:....then you must get spanked by the sacred wooden paddle twelve times and say thank you sir may I have another.....once all that is done then you may join the brotherhood.....:cool:

just kidding :tongue:come on out and have fun....:biggrin:

While blindfolded too?.:biggrin::eek::rolleyes:

Yes, please sign me up...

Im in, how far is the meet from Encino? Should I rent a car or someone offering a ride?

I'll probably make it, and this time it'll look slightly less stock. :smile:

Encino? 1hr with NO traffic (405S on a weekday evening? YEAH RIGHT). With normal traffic, 2.5? More?

I'm in and am the Cab driver for AGNSX :biggrin: Anybody that wants to caravan to ALMS on I-5 from SoCal on 10/9 look me up at Thursdays meet. Also I have a $60 room in Morgan Hill Thur- Sun reservered, if you need it let me know. Gil

I can't make it this next week.

Can someone else step up and give Mike (The Kid) a ride?

I think im renting a car and will head up during the afternoon to avoid the traffic:wink:

Well, I'm now out unless I decide to show up in one of my Bimmers. NSX seems to have just blown a head gasket (see other post). :frown:

Hello to SoCal folks,

Well, earlier this year, I moved here from Denver...Went to a meet at South Coast back in spring and met some great folks...you gotta know, I am sure, that many owners from around the country are jealous of all the activities that happen in SoCal...

This weekend I moved my stuff (household goods and NSX:smile:) here from Denver...ripped off the spoiler on the car trailer...found one at South Coast this afternoon...taking it to Ramon tomorrow AM for servicing and a later in the afternoon, a detail down at a Laguna Beach shop recommended by a friend with a Lambo...so, I'll be ready to meet you all again on Thursday nite...this time with my car...

I am so happy to be in SoCal where I can drive my car year round...and be involved in the local group...and hang out with a great bunch of friendly owners...thanks in advance for welcoming me in the SoCal group!

See you all on Thursday nite...

Mike

Hello to SoCal folks,

Well, earlier this year, I moved here from Denver...Went to a meet at South Coast back in spring and met some great folks...you gotta know, I am sure, that many owners from around the country are jealous of all the activities that happen in SoCal...

This weekend I moved my stuff (household goods and NSX:smile:) here from Denver...ripped off the spoiler on the car trailer...found one at South Coast this afternoon...taking it to Ramon tomorrow AM for servicing and a later in the afternoon, a detail down at a Laguna Beach shop recommended by a friend with a Lambo...so, I'll be ready to meet you all again on Thursday nite...this time with my car...

I am so happy to be in SoCal where I can drive my car year round...and be involved in the local group...and hang out with a great bunch of friendly owners...thanks in advance for welcoming me in the SoCal group!

See you all on Thursday nite...

Mike

Mike WELCOME!!!! I look forward to meeting you. Gil

Back