NSX SoCAL Monthly meeting Thursday Dec 4th

Hello everyone:

I dit it again!:wink: I am announcing the monthly meeting 2 WEEKS AHEAD!!!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of December is Thursday December 4th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday December 4th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I'm a possible...

Will try to make it if I can get out of Vegas by 3pm. Coming down to see Mark at Autowave.

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Would you mind if I dropped by? :biggrin:

Mike

Will try to make it if I can get out of Vegas by 3pm. Coming down to see Mark at Autowave.

Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny! What do you mean you'll try to make it. Just put that beast of yours in 5th gear here and there and you'll make it in plenty of time. Have a safe trip back from sin city.

Steve

+1... Mike, I hear you're heading down to SCA and a detail from Tyler...that true???

Yes, that is the plan... So, I will see you at SCA or Vances.

Can't get tomorrow off:frown: Have a great time everyone.

Regards,

Danny

Hi Guys,
I plan to attend in my other car.

My nsx has a "double-chirp" noise with each rotation of my rear wheels; I think it may be a bad wheel bearing or a cv joint. Please let me know if anyone has a set of rear axels with good cv joints that I can purchase.
Thanks, Roger

Back