NSX SoCal Monthly meeting Thursday April 1, 2010

It is almost that time again!

The meeting last month had a rather small turn out, but I know this meeting can be better

The FIRST Thursday of the month of April is Thursday April 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday April 1st.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I plan on attending with brownies, of course. :smile:

I have new tires (RE050a) and will have spacers on my wheels by then and a new alignment by Darin at West End. :biggrin: (I'm ashamed that I succumbed to the peer pressure to put spacers on. :wink:)

Back from the body shop but needs new battery :mad:
I'll try to get it changed by then and reappear!

me also + 1 (if it starts $#%^&*#@). Don't get me started!! :biggrin: Gil

Unfortunately, the forecast calls for rain on Thursday. We need it, but bad timing for our monthly meeting. :frown:

Last month, we ended up (all 8 of us) huddled inside the showroom and talked the evening away past 9PM. Had a great time and couldn't have cared less if it had rained. Count me in.

I'd go but I wont land in LAX til 8pm.....have fun regardless.....you guy/gals can always drive other cars to the meet if it rains.

haven't been out of town for the last week and a 1/2. so this evening i find that i have to be in phoenix for a meeting from 3-4 on thursday. my flight back arrives at JWA at 8:00 so it looks like i'm out.

i had Ramon put on a new exhaust today and change the oil ... i thought the rain was my enemy, now this.

Hope everyone has a great time.

Tom

haven't been out of town for the last week and a 1/2. so this evening i find that i have to be in phoenix for a meeting from 3-4 on thursday. my flight back arrives at JWA at 8:00 so it looks like i'm out.

i had Ramon put on a new exhaust today and change the oil ... i thought the rain was my enemy, now this.

Hope everyone has a great time.

Tom

I haven't seen you in weeks. Maybe at Cars and Coffee on Saturday?

I hope your one-hour meeting is successful.

The weather is good so I'll be there, small group or not.

I think I'll join you guys (if it's not raining after work), but I'll probably be a little late since I'm coming from LA.

I'm out again this month. Next month (May) I should be living in Temecula, so I may be able to swing up the 5 after work and to the meet.

Miner

Good luck on the drive....and bring Dennis Big D since he lives there too.

Back