NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting April 5th

Hello Everyone!

We had another good turn out last month (19 Cars!!!) with a few new faces which was GREAT. So let's keep the momentum going...

The FIRST Thursday of the month of April is April 5th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday April 5th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
I think that a few people went without food at the last meeting!!!

The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so (we had about 30 last month!!!). If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly

Imma be there with or without my car
It's getting a thorough check up/maintenance now
TB/WP, new exhaust, new headers, new
OEM stereo, and sooooo much more so
Not sure it will be ready

If it ain't ready Imma bring the
red Dragon

Zaid

Now you know how i felt hehe go visit your car across the street and walk over :p

I'll be there as always.

If I get my test pipes and header back from the shop in time I'll be there. So at the moment I'm a tentative maybe.:tongue:

Being there always is great but I'd rather be blown :cool:

Hey wise guy, are you coming? I was thinking about putting walnuts in the brownies but you're allergic, right? I might make 2 batches but if I do people will have to take some home so I don't put on 5 pounds.

wont be able to make it unless i can take MR2. NSX is having some work done.

Bring the MR2, I have been wanting to see it.

Hey wise guy, are you coming? I was thinking about putting walnuts in the brownies but you're allergic, right? I might make 2 batches but if I do people will have to take some home so I don't put on 5 pounds.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ohhh hmmm sooo Eddie is allergic to walnuts Huhhh
Maybe you should put extra walnuts in there so that he gets his wish and "blows" up like a ballon

Zaid

Patty don't tell Lex Luthur my secret :tongue: shhhhh!!!

Now Dr.Proctol knows my cryptonite......errrrrrr :cool:

Now I will have to put those hideous wheels he showed me on his car......:biggrin:

I'm attending my friend's (Raceline) event at Coconut Bay in Rowland Heights tomorrow. Have fun y'all!!!!

Last edited:
MR2 Turbo is ready. slapped on my OEM wheels back on.
DSC00479.jpg

may drop by in the daily... in hopes to not have a wheel shop damage my freshly painted wheels I had removed them at home and brought the loose wheels to be rebalanced... returned an hour later only to have one the 'techs' who's idea of shop attire is size 50 designer jeans say 'hey one of my guys noticed a scuff' :mad: then, while showing me the damage he manged to damage the other one right in front of me. :eek: fml. Long story short, wheels are off to be refinished and these guys will be eating that bill.

Sorry folks, couldn't attend. Trying to get everything ready for the tune with Bisi on Monday and I don't have a day off until Monday when I have to give him the car. Been working on it every night. I know what it feels like to be junior40 and Moderu now:tongue:

Back