NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting June 4th!

OK, Summer is here and it stays light till almost 9:00pm! so let's get a GREAT turnout at the meeting this month!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of June is Thursday June 4th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday June 4th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I'll be there. Can't miss more than one meeting. :biggrin:

PS. I haven't had my car for the past month (first at the dealership for some PM and currently at the "spa" for a mild makeover) and should have it back by this day. Will also mount my new wheels. They are chrome and I know how some feel about shiny wheels on an NSX. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Steve, hope you'll be there this time !
I'm in. Maybe John too. (He borrowed the NSX for a week and expressed his regrets for having sold his a few years ago). Maybe we can get him back in the fold.
I will try to get Alex to come back again this time.

1)Ca AGNSX
2)socalx
3)mpkr91 +1 (maybe)
4)Ilya
5)YellowHaze
6) bboxer

I'll be there....count me in.

1)Ca AGNSX
2)socalx
3)mpkr91 +1 (maybe)
4)Ilya
5)YellowHaze
6) bboxer
7)tpagannsx +1

Hello socal fellow nsx owners! Im new to prime so hopefully ill get a chance you know you all at the meets. Im interesting in attending this meet but due to work schedule, i may be late. thanks

Kevin D.

I sent Ferdie a PM asking if we can be offered something besides pizza. Well, beggars may not be able to be choosers. However, Thursday is the first NBA finals game. That's gonna keep some from coming- not me. So, better food may be helpful as a little extra incentive besides our great company.

PS. I also get to unveil the new look of my NSX.
HomerSimpsonAni.gif

I sent Ferdie a PM asking if we can be offered something besides pizza. Well, beggars may not be able to be choosers. However, Thursday is the first NBA finals game. That's gonna keep some from coming- not me. So, better food may be helpful as a little extra incentive besides our great company.

PS. I also get to unveil the new look of my NSX.
HomerSimpsonAni.gif

Hey Steve,
How about convincing SCA to tune in the game on the showroom's TV.

Hey Steve,
How about convincing SCA to tune in the game on the showroom's TV.

Ferdie, are you reading this? I think I can convince them to do that. Good idea!

I'm bringing my Canon 40D for taking some quality pics including group pics for the Prime and NSXCA "album". Gotta live up to my regional rep duties. :biggrin:

It was great seeing you all last night. As usual, the NSX'ers were a friendly bunch, the cars were awesome (and clean, too), Matt, Ferdie, and Roy saw that we were well fed (El Polo Loco, arriba!), the flat screen was tuned to the game (Lakers by 25?!), and we got to gawk at the Spoon-prepared NSX. For any high rollers out there, it's for sale!

Jerry's skills taking pics with his 40D are obvious. We have to entice him to attend any and all NSX events that we can. Here's just a few I took last night unedited...

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg