NSX Sighting in NW

Around 1:30pm today saw a berlina black NA1 in the Northwest at the junction of US 95 and 215 west bound.. he was revving hard, sounded a little raspy. Who else in vegas (besides Brian and myself) have a black nsx ?

Tom2

My gray Miata looks like a black NSX when I floor it! .... but it's not raspy, so it might have been somebody else:confused:

oh yeah! What a neat little car! Now I'm beginning to understand what over 900,000 miata owners are raving about....:biggrin:

Attachments

• RC Miata.jpg
    RC Miata.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 65
Around 1:30pm today saw a berlina black NA1 in the Northwest at the junction of US 95 and 215 west bound.. he was revving hard, sounded a little raspy. Who else in vegas (besides Brian and myself) have a black nsx ?

Tom2

Jarrod at Hondoctors has a black one, mighta been him ^^

I was in Henderson all day from 10am to 9pm on that Sunday. My NSX sounds nice though, not raspy. I have the Cantrell Concepts muffler, and it's loud, but sounds very good.

Jarrod

Are you taking it to SM with the Porsche club this weekend?

Lance

Yup! First time out with the Mazdaspeed MX-5. Hope to see you there if you go.... :smile:

oh yeah! What a neat little car! Now I'm beginning to understand what over 900,000 miata owners are raving about....:biggrin:

Little objects in the mirror are really that little...

Saw a white NA1 on Durango / Elkhorn in the Northwest today around 2:30pm. The car was mostly stock, I wonder who that was?

Its 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center ( just a little south of the 215 and Eastern off ramp on the left).

Tom2

Say! That might have been me in my 06 Honda Civic!

Oh, dang! It's neither black nor raspy! But I could imagine it was a Black NSX.

Just saying.

Sky
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

1265892714_56005763_1-Pictures-of-HONDA-CIVIC-MODEL-2006-SILVER-COLOUR.jpg

*My Maserati does 185, I lost my license and now I don't drive.....

Last edited:
Back