NSX service in southern Westchester, NY

I am a soon to be owner, hopefully sooner than later pending deal, and am looking for the closest NSX service near Hartsdale NY. I know Curry Accura is near and I understand Mr. Curry is an NSX owner but has anyone had service performed there and/or have comments about them. I saw posts about other dealerships near the NJ/NY border but something closer would be sweet.

I hope to get a CTSC car so any familiarity with that system would be a plus.

Thanks

I'm not sure of the quality of your local dealers,but for anything beyond routine maintanence ,like the blower you want,I would only trust our own Larry B.He works on cars at home so it takes more time but he knows the subtle complexities of the car,and is meticulous.He also is constently educating himself about the obd-2 ecu and how mods affect the whole pie.He also appreciates and pays attention to the unique stress of cars that see the rigors of the track.

I am a soon to be owner, hopefully sooner than later pending deal, and am looking for the closest NSX service near Hartsdale NY. I know Curry Accura is near and I understand Mr. Curry is an NSX owner but has anyone had service performed there and/or have comments about them. I saw posts about other dealerships near the NJ/NY border but something closer would be sweet.

I hope to get a CTSC car so any familiarity with that system would be a plus.

I believe that Mr. Curry sold his car, as I met the new owner. As Doc John has pointed out, the Pres of the NSXCA is an "accomplished" NSX mechanic. Many of the local NY owners take their car to him, and even the "not so local". There are a few competent mechanics around other than Larry, but none that I could recommend!

OK, where is Larry B. located and how does one get in touch with him? The car I am looking at already has a CTSC so just servicing the car is all I need in the future. I am assembing information for my future reference. I hoe to have a car before Thanksgiving.

When I started to look for an NSX I called the Curry dealership and the salesman said the owner has one, this must have been less than a month ago. I told him if the owner wanted to sell it to call me. I never got a call. Perhaps he sold it just then?

Thanks

OK, where is Larry B. located and how does one get in touch with him? The car I am looking at already has a CTSC so just servicing the car is all I need in the future. I am assembing information for my future reference. I hoe to have a car before Thanksgiving.

When I started to look for an NSX I called the Curry dealership and the salesman said the owner has one, this must have been less than a month ago. I told him if the owner wanted to sell it to call me. I never got a call. Perhaps he sold it just then?

Thanks

I would go to the members list and find his name and send him a pm and tell him the situation.

OK, where is Larry B. located and how does one get in touch with him?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=96493

Larry is located in Warwick in Orange County. Should be less than an hour for you to get to him. The only time Larry has not worked on my car was when I had a warranty repair done and Curry did that for me. When I brought the car in they were impressed with its mechanical condition considering it had 75,000 miles and 35 track days at the time. They asked me what dealer kept it running like that and I told them it was Larry. My car now has 108,000 miles and 59 track days thanks to Larry.

Thanks for the link to Larry. I will contact him when needed, perhaps a yearly inspection at least until some service is needed. That's quite a drive and lots of time for an oil change though. Curry should be able to handle an oil change, shouldn't they? I work in the city and droping it off and getting a lift from them to and from the train is very appealing.

Curry is fine for an oil change. But I would still recommend that when you get the car you bring it to Larry to check out so you can get an accurate opinion of its condition and make plans for any work that might be needed. It would be worth hanging around during his inspection so you can learn about the car if this is your first NSX.

Back