• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX seats for sale

NSX/MR2

Suspended
I have a pair of Ivory seats I want to sell. The driver's seat have a couples of rip on the boulder and in the middle, the passenger's seat as alway are in much better conditon. I am going with sport seat so I won't need them. These seat would be great for restitching, I was quote $700 for both of them so $350 for the driver's side, and you would have two new seats, save your self a whole bunch of money. Also I have the oem airbox, the mesh intake, and the air pump for the spare tire. Anybody need any of these items, make me an offer.

How much are you wanting for the seats? Also, do you have any pictures of them that you can send me?

[email protected]

Thanks!

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

Viper Driver, YGM

Price differences prevent a couples of deal form happened. Ok, $320 and take them or tell me what u think and maybe we will work out a deal. Everything is in working order, beside of the leather rip on the boster, driver's seat

Back