NSX/S2000 Meet Oct 23rd (CenTex)

Ladies and Gentleman,

Just wanted to extend the invite: Gillman Honda is hosting a meet on Saturday October 23rd for all Honda Enthusiasts.

CARSHOW.jpg

The Centex S2000 group is planning a early drive to get to Gillman, followed by lunch at the Salt Lick in Dripping Springs.

Original Thread: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=820071&st=0&#entry19639534

Gatecrasher, Thank you for letting everyone know we are hosting our 1st meet and greet here at Gillman Honda of San Antonio.

Everyone, We like to encourage everyone for show up to our meet and then off to Salt Lick for lunch. I would love to go with you guys but I will still have to work this day. But come out to meet up with our Local Honda Enthusiasts and also meet with some of the Gillman Employees.

If this turns out good, we will be doing this every month so please do not let me down. I'd like to have this every month. If you need more information please ask or even call me, Anthony @ 210-651-5533.

Thank you all in advance.

Anthony DeLaPaz
Gillman Honda of San Antonio
Internet Manager

I will try to stop by in the morning.

Looks like I will be there in the morning.

Hey everyone I wanted to give you all a little information. If any of you need an oil change, we can do this for you but you will need to bring your own filter and oil. We will only charge for labor. The reason I mentioned this is because I just received a call about this from a member here and I wanted all NSX owners to know also.

Is there still going to be sectioned off parking, if so we need 4 spots as of now. Thanks again for setting this meet up.

hey moses dont worry we will have sectioned parking....I will be there early to help organize the parking. just drive up to the Express Lube part of our dealership and we will direct you to sectioned off parking...and also your welcome...

Is there still going to be sectioned off parking, if so we need 4 spots as of now. Thanks again for setting this meet up.

We were going to have a mini drive out there, if your interested. Probably meet somewhere on 281 & 1604.
I have route setup, I can PM or co-ordinate with Blaine. If you have any suggestions please let me know. :biggrin:

I would like to say thank you from everyone who showed up today for our meet and congratulations to all that won prizes from our raffle.

Mr Gillman was very impressed with the turn and the professionalism of everyone. He has confirmed that next month will be a better meet and greet. Please let everyone know that you know how this meet was.

Again thank you from myself and from Gillman Honda. If you need anything please let me know. i.e. parts and etc. If you have family or friends that are interested in a new or pre-owned also let me know or send them to me.

Thank you.

Had a really great time driving to Salt Lick. We definitly need to hit that up again.

Blaine

Back