NSX, RLX, MDX... Dec. '12 Las Vegas Acura Dealers meeting

All these new cars were there.

Feedback I heard:

NSX...Nice interior. Lots of carbon Fibre. Coming along nicely

MDX...Evolutionary v revolutionary. More electronic stuff. Kind of like the way Porsche update the Cayenne.

RLX...Big car

Good news on 2/3. I'm glad the MDX is an evolutionary step and not a revolutionary concept. Don't screw up what's working Acura. One of the things that really cemented by original NSX buy was the interior so it's good hearing news that the dealers are impressed.

I was hoping the RLX wasn't a huge car. But I guess it needs to be as a demarcation point b/t it and the upcoming TLX.

Sounds good, although it hard to get used to that new RLX, it's just not as pretty as new 5-Series.
They should go back to the style of the old KA7 Legend (91-95) that was one of the prettiest Honda sedans.
At-least it's big that's always good in my book

Sounds good, although it hard to get used to that new RLX, it's just not as pretty as new 5-Series.
They should go back to the style of the old KA7 Legend (91-95) that was one of the prettiest Honda sedans.
At-least it's big that's always good in my book

Honda should SERIOUSLY consider resurrecting the Legend name...

Pictures?
Mugen-Honda_Legend_mp238_pic_61002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

'91 Vineyard Grey Metallic w/ Taupe interior w/ RM Intake and Exhaust and Eibach lowering springs. One of the best cars I've ever owned.
Very nice,
My daily is a '92 EDM Buckingham blue pearl, Type-J grey interior, full exhaust, intake, ecu, chassis mods, coilovers, KA9 BBK.

Last edited:
Back