Nsx Replacement Copys Mazda Rx8

I was driving down the highway yesterday and a Mazda rx8 passed me and I thought .."My God" that is exactly what the NSX prototype that they are trying out looks like. Somebody please post a picture comparision of the test mule and below it the Mazda rx8 and be prepared to be sick. I have personlly owned 4 nsx's, and have waited 6 years for a replacemnet.........What is wrong with Honda? I would of purchased the HSC, but this is a big dissapoinment. And ok, maybe it will have a big hp 10cyl. So What! They put a big V-8 in a Ford Festiva....... If you look at any of the polls done here and at other websites, there is overewelming rejection of this pig............:mad:

I was driving down the highway yesterday and a Mazda rx8 passed me and I thought .."My God" that is exactly what the NSX prototype that they are trying out looks like. Somebody please post a picture comparision of the test mule and below it the Mazda rx8 and be prepared to be sick. I have personlly owned 4 nsx's, and have waited 6 years for a replacemnet.........What is wrong with Honda? I would of purchased the HSC, but this is a big dissapoinment. And ok, maybe it will have a big hp 10cyl. So What! They put a big V-8 in a Ford Festiva....... If you look at any of the polls done here and at other websites, there is overewelming rejection of this pig............:mad:

It was a mule, the only thing being tested was the motor. An S2000 was used to test the motor thats all. The car will not look like the Mule.

copies the RX8? You have to be kidding. The RX8 clearly copied many elements of the S2K (the rear in particular) and the s2k is just the shell being used for the prototype...

Back