NSX Repair And Upgrade In Northeastern, Ohio

Hello,

New to NSX Prime and the NSX Community and seriously contemplating the purchase of a "sickly" modified NSX. My only concern is that I am finding it difficult searching for NSX enthusiasts as well as qualified (certified) NSX maintenance, upgrade and repair technicians in the Northeastern, Ohio (Cleveland) and or surrounding areas (even Ohio would do). I have called and emailed several website contacts that I thought would pan out but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Much.

Thanks^^

We are located just north east of Cincinnati. We offer pick up and drop off service in an enclosed trailer. There is not a lot we cant handle on an NSX. If you want to discuss please call me at 513-300-9122 ( my cell number )

Thanks,
Brian

Lotusman, I live in N.E. Ohio (Medina County). I have a 91 NSX with just under 25k miles on it. I have not had any work done to the car yet, but have spoken to the service dept. at Park Acura in southern Summit County. They have two people who work on NSX's. They seem to be knowlegeable. Like I said though, I have not had them do any work on my car yet. PM me if you'd like.

You may want to reach out to Jeff Goetz. He owns www.hardtopguy.com (I believe his prime name is Hardtopguy). It's been a while since I spoke to him, but has a highly modified '91 or '92. He should have some insight on techs in the area. He is also very knowledgeable as well.

Good luck!
Bill

Back