NSX radio problem

Hi,

I have a 1992 Acura NSX with a Bose (Alpine) radio. Reference number: CM3939 and Part Number: 39100-SL0-A000-M1. I replaced several capacitors to bring it back to life and it is working again. All PCB's inside the unit are in excellent condition as well as all the connectors. Everything works fine except that when I turn the radio on it generates a lot of distortion and the volume level is very low but during the first 30 minutes of running the sound slowly gets better and better until becoming normal....the level is very good and the distortion almost completely disappears. If I turn the radio off again for a long period of time the same thing happens again. Both amplifiers in the doors generate the same distortion so I don't think the amplifiers are the cause since they were replaced 8 years ago. Have you ever encountered this problem? If you have the solution I would like to know. Thanks for helping me and i know this problem is special but some help would be appreciated. Having the electronic schematics would help me greatly but it seems impossible to find them.

Thank’s,

Ray
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Back