NSX-R vs Ferrari F430 can someone translate

Man I wish I knew. Seems like at the end the guy is saying he prefers Honda... :biggrin: this is a great video.

Nothing new there, if you have seen Best Motering Video, they talk about how the NSX handle better, but lack of HP to compete. The F430 is miles ahead in Ferrari production in term of built quality and speed, but at high speed, it is still challeging to drive. NSX R is more neutral when it comes to handling, They mentioned the stupid rule, JDM cars cannot have more than 280hp on paper, and how the Honda will change that with their next super car. etc. etc...

Last edited:
really? everything i've ever seen has said how the F430 is way beyond any other car in every aspect (except you have to get used to the carbon ceramics.) i remember seeing some vid saying the nsx-r handles similar to a GT3, but not an F430.

either way, i'd much rather drive an F430 (if it would last more than 10kmi). looks so much better, sounds SO much better, is way faster, and i'll almost guarantee ya it handles better. gimme a white spider F1 with black interior and i might not even need to drive it..... i'd be in a zombie state for who knows how long drooling on it :cool:

darknezz_ghost said:
it's saying that the nsx-r is a better car.. :biggrin:

Are you guys kidding? The entire time, Tsuchiya is nothing but full of praise for the F430, and he says he wants Honda's next NSX to learn a thing of two from what Ferrari has created. He also praises the NSX, but they note in their discussion that the two are just two very different cars, with different priorities in their development. There is also discussion on the mystique surrounding Ferrari that allows them to charge such a high price for their cars (they say it's the culture of racing in the Ferrari's history and culture, and that buying a Ferrari is sort of like buying a car, then donating some of your money to help fund their racing efforts).

They do NOT say the NSX-R is better than an F430. They don't say it sucks either. Just that it's great Honda made the NSX, now they hope they will come up with something great to compete with the world's manufacturers in modern times.

Gansan said:
Are you guys kidding? The entire time, Tsuchiya is nothing but full of praise for the F430, and he says he wants Honda's next NSX to learn a thing of two from what Ferrari has created. He also praises the NSX, but they note in their discussion that the two are just two very different cars, with different priorities in their development. There is also discussion on the mystique surrounding Ferrari that allows them to charge such a high price for their cars (they say it's the culture of racing in the Ferrari's history and culture, and that buying a Ferrari is sort of like buying a car, then donating some of your money to help fund their racing efforts).

They do NOT say the NSX-R is better than an F430. They don't say it sucks either. Just that it's great Honda made the NSX, now they hope they will come up with something great to compete with the world's manufacturers in modern times.

To be fair, they mention both Pros and Cons of both cars. If you listen to them, they compared the total performance, and price point. The comments were actually fair and very informative.

Back