• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R Hood Duct FRP

Hello, I am selling a replica Honda Hood Duct Fiberglass in Black NSX-R 1992- 2002.

I had this copy that I bought a while ago and adapted to my car, it works for all left-hand drive models, my car is a 1993 NSX with almost complete conversion to 2002 NSX-R.

The part I am selling is an exact copy of the original but I don't remember the manufacturer(I think it's from downforce), I am selling it because I now have the original Honda NSX-R 2002 installed in my car, much thinner and weaker, not as robust as this one, but the original also has to cut some part to be able to install it and not collide with the stabilizer bar and hoses.

It is important to have the hood open(nsx type R NA1 or NA2) to allow air to escape from the interior, and to remove the spare wheel if you have one on the car.

I am attaching photos of how it looked in my car. You just have to make a couple of aluminum plates to attach the piece to the top of the car. It is very easy.

The box is large and shipping to the United States from Spain is expensive, for Europe it is cheaper.

The part are in Madrid -Spain , I sell for 240 €uros +140 € Shipping worldwide or 30€ shipping Europe + paypal fee

Interested PM

Many Thanks

Remi

Last edited:
Back