nsx-r found in america!

You guys missed all the JMD stuff on it. It's the Corvette Warehouse, what do you expect?

Last edited:
You guys missed all the JMD stuff on it. It's the Corette Warehouse, what do you expect?

Pfft! You don't even know. The JMD stuff is even more rare than the JDM stuff. :biggrin:

:eek: Glad I found this tread. I was going to do my wing on wing combination until I read your comments. Guess I'll postpone that NOS installation as well.

You guys have any thoughts regarding those wheels that keep spinning when you come to a stop? Think they would work on my NSX?:tongue:

Come on you guys it's just a typo

Description:
1994 Acura NSX-R with 525HP. High Output 525HP with NOS, JMD Suspension,
Japanese Short Gears, JMD Ground Effects, Rear Wings, Pro-Comp Clutch & Pressure Plate,
Custom Made Exhaust, Enkie Wheels. Showroom Condition NSX-R fully serviced and ready to race.
FINANCING AVAILABLE / ALL TRADES WELCOME CALL (972) 620-8200 (972)620-8200

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh no they dihn't!

A spoiler ON a spoiler. Just sad.

Cmon.....you need 2 spoilers when you got da NAWWWWZZZZZZZZZZ!! :biggrin:

Yeah, where'd that truckload of fail go?

Truck2520of2520Fail.jpg

Someone needs to put that poor car back to normal......:cool:

maybe is the same NSX TYPE ARRR as described by this driver:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WZEw_tc0mb0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WZEw_tc0mb0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

from the video poster:
"In the beginning the part not shown in video, Acura NSX Type R comes up fast behind me and flys by like I can't keep up. I can't even lie I thought it would at least start leaving me but I actually kept up behind it. He even looked surprise when came up next to him and looked to him in his face. His car was nice though carbon fiber parts roof scoops body kits the whole nine yards. Luckly I had to get off the exit because I had things to do."

--
.... What a race :D .. lucky nsx-AR .. -epic-
OScar

I always wanted a 525 HP Type R but I can't get over those rims. THOSE RIMS ARE HIDEOUS!!! So I took back my deposit!

Back