• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior NSX-R carbon fiber wing with Led brake (replica)

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Bought this from a member who didn't fully disclose that there was a crack along the seam.

I want to openly state that there is a HAIRLINE CRACK along the diver side seam of the carbon fiber on the inner side of the wing. It does go though the entire wing on that 1 area and its about 3-4 inches long.

I tried to stick a piece of paper (see pic) into it but it would not go through, so that tells you the crack is thin. But you can tell it does penetrate.
It may have occurred during shiping for all I know.

There is also a 1" scuff on the rear which IS visible, but could be wetsanded and polished out (maybe even just buffed)

I'm pretty sure its made by VIS, but can't confirm. Carbon weave is immaculate. These sell for over $650 on Ebay

Led wires come out like they are supposed to. Mounting hardware included (bolts no gasket)

Edit: Asking $475 shipped obo+ 3% paypal fees unless you gift it.

e6u2ymy6.jpg

ujuqyqa3.jpg

u8yhygy3.jpg

ahevu5a6.jpg

6a6ynunu.jpg

na5a4eva.jpg

rujeny5a.jpg

8ene4ury.jpg

yjarupub.jpg

Forgot to mention, if my inbox on prime fills up please email me at
[email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump and price drop to $475 shipped
If you gift it- no paypal fees.

Body shop says doesn't need resin. Just clear coat and wet sanding.

Last edited:
Back