NSX purchase advice

Hello,

I have found a NA1 NSX in NY and am looking to get it inspected as I am in Canada and cannot look my self. If all is good I will either flyout to pick it up inspect it then transport in here or just transport it here.

Has anyone had dealings with Westchester Acura or Curry Acura, I was planning on taking the car for a pre purchase inspection at one of the two dealers and was wondering which to go to.

Thanks

If the car is in NY, skip the Westchester county dealers who haven't seen an NSX in years and contact Larry Bastanza here on Prime. He is in Orange County about an hour from those dealers. He is the Club President and works on all our cars not only in the NY area but many owners from outside NY send their cars to him for the "right touch".

If the car is in NY, skip the Westchester county dealers who haven't seen an NSX in years and contact Larry Bastanza here on Prime. He is in Orange County about an hour from those dealers. He is the Club President and works on all our cars not only in the NY area but many owners from outside NY send their cars to him for the "right touch".
+1 You definitely want Larry B to check out the car, anyone else is not doing the right thing by you or the car. We're fortunate to have Larry in our area, and many that aren't in this area, still bring or send their cars to him for good reason!!!

Thank you very much for the advice, that is exactly what I need. So Larry works at an Acura dealership? is he a tech or service advisor?

he works on NSX's he is also the president of the NSXCA. Well respected mechanic and when its time for my car to need work the only one to pick.

Back