Nsx production will be in Indonesian International Motor Show 2014??

I seriously doubt, in fact I can say confidently that HONDA itself does not have a clue what and when the production NSX will be ready to be shown to the public.
Right about now, I am sure there are many in HONDA who are cursing themselves to have given the green light to the new NSX.

It is turning out to be too late, too little, too much overshadowed by the newer and better iterations of its competition. The cars it was supposed to compete with will be way beyond its capabilities when and IF it does show up in late 2015 as a 2016.

It is turning out to be too late, too little, too much overshadowed by the newer and better iterations of its competition. The cars it was supposed to compete with will be way beyond its capabilities when and IF it does show up in late 2015 as a 2016.

oooh, that is harsh. but unfortunately, most likely true...

^^^ Which cars exactly will the new NSX be competing with? What are their prices? What technology will they have?

As I have said before, if the NSX is more than 50% of the McLaren P1 for 10% of the price, where's the problem in that? The equation gets a little muddier when comparing hybrids with non-hybrids, admittedly, but comparing apples with apples is always best, apples and kumquats a bit more nebulous.....

A near production ready NSX will be at an auto show in January 2015. This will be the closest thing to the actual car to be released later in 2015. Look for some differences on the interior and minor exterior changes.

A near production ready NSX will be at an auto show in January 2015. This will be the closest thing to the actual car to be released later in 2015. Look for some differences on the interior and minor exterior changes.

That will probably be the International North American Auto Show in Detroit which is every January. Does that sound right?

Back