NSX Photos from Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi, Gorgeous green Capital of the UAE
As promised in an earlier thread, I went out yesterday and got some shots of Abu Dhabi, gorgeous garden Capital city of the UAE.

Hopes y'all like!

Skyline of the Corniche:

This is the 7 stars Emirates Palace Hotel:

The next two are of the Tallest flagpole in the world, with the second largest flag (Dubai has the largest flag and the second tallest flagpole), or so I am told:

Happy birthday, only just turned 27K!

Nice Angle...

Thanks for the photos. Your car looks great.

Your photos remind me of when I had an office in Abu Dhabi. Great times, wonderful people.

nice pics, seem you guys are having a ball over in Dubai, have to visit one day.

nice pics, seem you guys are having a ball over in Dubai, have to visit one day.

Dubai is a dynamic city, a bit like New York to Washington DC (without the politics). Its the only place I know to get people to pay to sit stuck in traffic.

Abu Dhabi will have the world's largest Guggenheim and the only satellite Louvre in a few years, so you will have something to see other than the sun/sand/sea/shop combo that is on offer in Dubai. Oh and we will also have the UAE's only F1 track, with Ferrari center too (Abu Dhabi owns %5 of Ferrari).

Cheers.

Awesome pics! Whats the weather like there now?

I can't see the pics, I'm taken to Imagehosting.com? No pic when I click.

Tytus

Nice photos. So many tower cranes building so many structures all around the world these days, perhaps with the exception of the west for the most part. While visiting parts of Asia I get this feeling there is some smoke and mirrors out there sometimes, like the cranes are really idle and just look busy all the time. The last time I was in Nanjing (china) I was going over this bridge and to my left there were nearly a dozen tower cranes just building away. Then to the right I see the same thing, and that's just one part of the city! It only has like 6-8 million people as well. I guess time will tell.

Back