Nsx parts

Hi all,

NSX discontinued in 2005 right? If for example we need a body part or machine part for the NSX, where should we go to find the parts that we need for the NSX?

I meant not getting the part right now but for example, Like 91' NSX, in 2015, we want to find one of the parts for the car, where should we find the parts?

Thank you..

The OP is not asking about parts now but where he can buy parts in 2015?!

The best option for prognosticating NSX parts availability in 2015 is here:

8376326_orig.jpg

The OP certainly asks "interesting" questions. In addition to asking us to predict where parts could be purchased three years from now he wanted to know if he could ask Honda to build a new 1995 NSX now.

There will always be parts out there (either NOS OEM or aftermarket). The trick is finding them. I imagine that years ago before the internet it was much more difficult (calling junk yards and searching) but now just type in the part number you're looking for and it pops right up.

Did honda still make the parts for the 91' NSX? Doest it have to be Honda that can only produce the parts or some experts can make the parts too?

Since the NSX did not change much over it's lifetime a bunch of the parts from the 2005 will work in the 91.

Hey Steve, you're not texting while driving your NSX are you????

How far are you? And what are doing - not on the road yet????

John

The original question is one that I've wondered about for some time----not so much with things like fenders, etc, which should be available from various sources till I'm dead, but rather precision wear parts like the timing belt.
Who is going to be making reliable timing belts for a car of which only a few thousand examples remain in 5-10 years?

Hi all,

I have a question about the Parts again. For
Example in 2040, we have the 91' NSX, if for example no people is selling the parts for the parts that i want.. What should i do to repair her? Is there any shops that can help MAKING the parts that i want inthe NSX? How about Honda? Will Honda still produce the parts for 91' NSX in 2040? Or can we pre-order from Honda?

I am beginning to wonder if you are serious with these questions. First you want to know if Honda will accept your order to make you a new 1995 nsx, then you want us to predict who will be making parts in 2015 and now you want us to predict who will be making parts in 30 years?!

Sorry to say this but your questions are beginning to enter the troll zone.....

I am sorry that some people think that I am not serious. I am serious about these. okay, first of all, I have not owned any of NSX. I am an enthusiast. I want to own one but not now. Maybe in the future I will have enough money to buy one. I mean the 90's NSX. I just want to know that will I be able to find parts for the NSX if I need new parts that need to change in the future because I am just afraid that If I own one in the future, there will be no more parts available in the future. I am a newbie to automotive world, especially NSX. But all the question I want to ask is because I am a newbie but I just want to know more about NSX.

Once again, sorry for not saying from the beginning. I know that it is a newbie question. but I just want to let you guys know that I am seriously want to know.

Thank you so much.

I think the answer was already given: Search the internet. Nothing we can do once Honda runs out of parts / stops making parts. Then we would be forced to buy used parts, or aftermarket parts, or fabricate our own. When that will happen, is anyone's guess. We can't predict the future.

I am sorry that some people think that I am not serious. I am serious about these. okay, first of all, I have not owned any of NSX. I am an enthusiast. I want to own one but not now. Maybe in the future I will have enough money to buy one. I mean the 90's NSX. I just want to know that will I be able to find parts for the NSX if I need new parts that need to change in the future because I am just afraid that If I own one in the future, there will be no more parts available in the future. I am a newbie to automotive world, especially NSX. But all the question I want to ask is because I am a newbie but I just want to know more about NSX.

Once again, sorry for not saying from the beginning. I know that it is a newbie question. but I just want to let you guys know that I am seriously want to know.

Thank you so much.

I have to ask -- how old are you?

"in the future" you may have enough money to buy a car that is already 20 years old and you are concerned about whether you will be able to find replacement parts when the car is 50 years old?!

Go look at the price of nsx parts.
Honda are making a tidy profit off nsx parts and they wouldnt completly stop making them.
They will just get more expensive.
Also some parts have gone already. like throttle cables for early nsx's.
Science of speed offer alot of aftermarket parts like kevlar timing belts and so on and as honda delete more parts i'm sure more companies will pick up the slack.

I have a 1973 model car that (in general terms) had world-wide production of about 1/2 the NSX and through Forums/Internet/Vendors/Etc...I am still able to keep it on the road.

I was thinking the same thing - age? If you are 12, then I would not worry about parts for a NSX because when you are 13 you will be asking about parts for a Corvette or Camaro.

Your best use of time would be to just read these forums and digest the information. This is one of the best car forums I have ever belong to. Lots and lots of smart guys and experience.

It's kind of like worrying if the mayan calendar is correct. Don't sweat to much about it. You car interest might change in a few years, hell you might not even want an NSX when you are in a position to get one. Ask these questions when you find the NSX you want, and can afford.

Back