NSX owners in SF area

NsXTaCY168

I was wondering how many NSX owners there are in the SF area?
Maybe we should get together sometime. Just be careful of the hills and potholes around certain parts of the city. What's worst is the immature vandals, my new tires got slashed last Saturday at Club Whisper.

Only other NSX owner I am aware of in SF is Steve (White NSX). However, I have seen at least a dozen around SF in the past month of so.........

Kevin

I live in SF too, I have saw about dozen of NSX so far in SF area. But I believe there is much more in SF, they just don't drive their car very often. I think we really should get together sometimes to have some fun.

please come down to the south bay club luncheons for all SF NSX owners.

i've taken mine up there twice and got tired of driving on uneven roads, not to mention the slow traffic.

it's tough to do spirited driving in SF...

we prefer mountain areas with few residents.....

i believe the NSX pack did take a trip up to SF and it was also the last time....

Blue Knight said:
please come down to the south bay club luncheons for all SF NSX owners.

i've taken mine up there twice and got tired of driving on uneven roads, not to mention the slow traffic.

it's tough to do spirited driving in SF...

we prefer mountain areas with few residents.....

i believe the NSX pack did take a trip up to SF and it was also the last time....

I am always planning to go to the club luncheons....but things just didn't work out...either work or my girlfriend was too busy in school.....I almost attended the monterey bay meeting, but it was cancel becasue of the rain....and I have no time in the next weekend. However, I think I will be able to attend to the meeting at August...I am looking forward to see you guys and have some fun:D

Back