NSX Owner Soon!!! Some Questions

I should be finalizing the trade of my E46 M3 for a 2000 NSX by next weekend, so being kinda of a newbie, I have to ask all those questions that has been asked 10,000 times, and I just hate reading through pages and pages of search results so here it goes:

- When i owned a 93 NSX about 3 years ago, I remember there was a guy (nsxstasy?) w/ a black nsx that had a great DYI website on NSX modifications. I am looking for that mod to change out the "ACURA" to "NSX", or if any of you know where I can get that sticker purchased/made that would be great!

-Vendors, it seems the the three major vendors are daliracing, rm racing, and SOS, have I missed any others?

-HID headlights, I understand it is no longer legal to sell these lights in the US, but where can I still purchase a kit to change my headlights to HID?

-NSX factory parts, best prices still from Tracy?

-Lastly, $56,000 for a 2000 NSX w/ 13,000 miles, excellent condition, good price?

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance!

Tetsuo

Last edited:
THonda said:
I have to ask all those questions that has been asked 10,000 times, and I just hate reading through pages and pages of search results
You're too lazy to deserve an NSX!

NSXprime people help those who try helping themselves first.

No soup for you!

Well, he's right, but... well, don't mind him.

THonda said:
there was a guy (nsxstasy?) w/ a black nsx
Not me. Mine's red.

THonda said:
-Vendors, it seems the the three major vendors are daliracing, rm racing, and SOS, have I missed any others?
RM is not in the NSX business any more.

THonda said:
-NSX factory parts, best prices still from Tracy?
Neither is Tracy.

NSX Club members get great prices from Niello and Goodson with their member discount.

THonda said:
$56,000 for a 2000 NSX w/ 13,000 miles, excellent condition, good price?
See the pricing section of the FAQ.

like forum Nazi said, you should have getting most answers using the SEARCH :)

Vendors are SOS, Speed within Reach and since the nsxes are getting more popular with the "mainstream" import enthusiast (the price is lower now for early models); you might want to check with your local shops, chances are they might already did some before or having no problem getting stuff you needed.

I haven't deal with anybody but SOS so far (other than my local shop), I'll give them thumbs up.

Back