NSX Owner Real Names - Mystery Revealed (Humour)

I was talking with demigod (man, love that username :D ) and we made an interesting observation:

<B>A LOT of NSX owners have the real name "Mike". </B> There must be something about the name... so i started investigating:

<B>MIKE</B> - derived from MICHAEL, meaning "who is like god" or "godlike".

I can believe God wanting an NSX: naturally he'd want the best car ever made. ;)

But then i wondered about other names of other Prime members. Here's what i uncovered. Come to your own conclusions, but I think the evidence speaks for itself. Interesting...

<B>KEN</B> - male form of KENNETH, meaning "handsome". (describes a male NSX!)

<B>Randy</B> - Form of RANDOLPH meaning "wolf-shield" (Could FuryNSX be related to Mr.Wolf??!?! :eek: )

<B>Lud</B> - found nothing... very mysterious indeed!

Lastly, anyone looking for a name for their NSX might consider "Carnelian"; Latin for "A red gem". :D

ajnsx said:
Nice avatar Neo, I only just noticed the conversation bubbles. Very funny. Shouldn't it be, "Time to go plasma, Architect."

Nice one:D

thanx AJNSX... i needed someone to change the topic on this thread. :p

i had some other funny quotes, but avatar sizes are restricted to 15Kbytes.... soooooooo tight! guess i'm just fortunate Lud hasn't deleted it coz it's animated. :(

<B>Mr.Wolf</b> : u are funny as, but sometimes...well, in the words of MYNSX -- "take a chill pill man" :p

Back