NSX on its way

After searching for eight months, I finnally found one. 91 red/ivory 17000 miles all stock. I"m having it shipped so I should have it within 2 weeks. I"m so excited. THANKS for everyones help.

Great to hear!

Now, lets hear a story behind how this was found and what you had to go through to get it!

I saw it at autotrader.com & drove 5 hours to look at the car at west chester, PA. Tha car is just everything I wanted, low miles, one owner, all original, new timing belt & water pump, it drove like a new car & looks like a brand new car. I cant wait to get it. Passport is delivering the car.

Have you picked up a set of aftermarket wheels yet :)

Congrats on the find. Sounds amazing!

Congrats.
That was the color combo of my first one. Unfortunately the owners prior to me didn't take care of the interior and it was rather worn by the time I bought it.

I say congratulations to you. I sounds like you found the prefect car to buy. All things I looked for when I bought mine.

I already sent in my membership for the NSX Club of America too.

The worst part is the wait until the car arrives. You are lucky, two weeks is not bad. Mine is likely not to arrive until the second week of July.

I hate that but I wanted to hire an owner/transporter and after reading all of the feedback on the site, I made sure to stay away from brokers and the reality the car would be shuffled from one trailer to another as it crossed the US.

I just hope that it gets here in one piece with no damage. I wish you the same with yours. Enjoy. Cairo

Man I am jealous. Wish mine was here already. I guess that it will be here soon enough. Gives me time to clean and rearrange my garage and make room for the third car. It will get the premier spot of course. Cairo

Ray Rodriguez said:
I thought about it, but decided just to have it shipped home. Truck driver just called me about an hour ago, it should be here in about 1 hour. I cant wait anymore.

Where are your pics, Ray?? :)

Ray Rodriguez said:
Sorry, I dont have a camera. You all know what a 91 red/ ivory all stock in excellent condition looks like.:D :D

But we do not know what YOURS looks like. :D

Here is a pic of Ray's NSX.

wNDQxMDkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg

Ray,

The car looks great! Even those tires look like they are in tip-top shape. Should only take you a few months to wear those tires out ;).

Nice car....but in the pic it looks like someone valdalized your plate. HAHA!! Just kidding. ;)

Back