nsx nooblet

Hey guys I was looking around your forums for a few months and just recently picked up a 91 black/back 88k from the used car section. Great guy in VA. Anyways just introducing myself, I'm pretty much an NSX nooblet I'll post car pics but It's pretty much stock. I figured I'd introduce myself before posting all my questions.

Cheers,

Professor Quack (nsxnooblet)

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime, and congratulation on your NSX.

did you buy jai015's car? that was a very very nice nsx that i was hoping to buy from him. lol well if its him, i'm sure your happy with it. congrats on your new toy.

thanks for the warm welcome. s14: I grabbed the car from nsx1000. It is a great toy but sadly i have just signed up a cfbmw's trackday at the gainesville raceway this weekend. I guess I'll bring a bucket for all the pieces.

A 1991 Berlina Black bandit...sweet...I have one too...but mine is a bit modded:biggrin: Congrats on the intelligent purchase...have fun owning one of the sweetest machines to grace the earth...lol

Dam:cool:

Welcome:smile: Congrats on the new car...Enjoy it. Black cars are awesome!

here are some pics, i just took the night one, the day ones are ones taken when i bought it. hope i won't be the banned now :)
nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

Nice pics...now lower it and get the front lip for it. :smile:

Nice car. Welcome. This is a nice, classy, respectful forum. "Banning" rarely happens. Enjoy you NSX this summer!!:smile:

Sweet! And welcome to the fold...

I need to find a black NSX to pose my white with...

clean paint. congrats on the purchase.

Back