NSX Noob finally coughs up the cash

Greetings guys,

I remember the first time when I seen an NSX (must have been 90 or 91) I said to myself "what the hell is that" and found out later it was an Acura NSX. Needless to say, even though I loved the car I knew there was no chance in hell I could afford one. Even after finding out more about the cars performance, handling and every other thing that went with the car I knew it could only be a dream car.

Anyway, long story short. After researching and looking around I finally found the car I wanted and bit the bullet..........bought it about 2 weeks ago. It's a Red and Black (of course) 94 with a Comptech S/ Charger, HP clutch, short gears, 4.55 rears, Comptech headers, Flowmaster exhaust, RM intake and some other goodies as well. The car has pretty low mileage on it and runs like a monster...... 2nd & 3rd gear are really fun.

So, after finding this forum I thought I would get involved being I have some learning to do about owning one these cars now.

Ok.........now you guys can thrash the newbie :eek:

Catch ya later

Congrat's and welcome to the cult.

There's quite a few owners here in Orange County and a very active bunch of drivers.

Join us at NSXPO. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's too late.

Now lets' see some pic's!

Thanks for the high fives and warm welcome guys :biggrin:

Here's a link to some pics of the car. There not the best, just a few quick shots I took when I first seen the car.

http://my.spinsite.com/Zonerzworld/index/The_new_Red_Rocket

Catch ya L8r

P.S. If the link above works properly you can navigate the website a little to check out my 65 Cuda too.

P.S.S. Do any of you Orange County guys ever hook up to go on drives.....maybe some Canyon runs or something?

INSX2 said:
94 with a Comptech S/ Charger, HP clutch, short gears, 4.55 rears, Comptech headers, Flowmaster exhaust, RM intake and some other goodies as well. The car has pretty low mileage on it and runs like a monster...... 2nd & 3rd gear are really fun.

Wow! what a way to start with all go fast goodies. Go before show is the way to do it for me. I hope to join CTSC club in near future.

Last edited:
Back