NSX newbie from Cambridge, England

After years of wanting one, and working through a succession of Fiat X1/9s and a Toyota MR2 Mk1 (with the odd R33 Skyline GT-R and Mazda MX-5), I finally made it to NSX ownership. :)

Thought I should post a 'hello' here because I'll be plundering the NSX Prime articles for info and advice, and it'd be rude to be all take and no give. So, anyway, I actually bought two cars within days of each other last week.

First one is a green '96 manual targa, parked here outside my unit after a few days of rain. Quite dirty, although it doesn't show in the photo. 78000 miles and a very few mods (some headers being the main one, I think).

p111pic01.jpg

Second one is a silver '93 manual coupe, which has more miles under its belts, but has had a lot of work done (including a complete rear suspension). Bought from a great guy who still runs two facelift NSXs. This also has a replacement exhaust and not much more. Will probably get rid of the rear window tint because it just hampers rearwards view and adds zero coolness.

k2pic01.jpg

There is absolutely no good reason for buying two of them, so I need a plan. At the moment the idea is to make one into a project and keep the other mostly as-is and drive it regularly. Not sure which is which - time will tell.

Nice... Welcome from across the pond.

I purchased a 78 Fiat X-19 off the show room floor many years ago. It was a fun little car. I sold it come up with a down payment on a house.

2 cars within days... LOL.... That's a new one. Congrats. They look nice.

Back