• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nsx navi

shawn110975

Suspended
Ok guys I have a Complete Alpine Navi System<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Alpine NVE-N852A DVD unit<o:p></o:p>
Alpine TME-M750A 6.5 Inch Monitor<o:p></o:p>
Alpine Input Control Box<o:p></o:p>
Alpine GPS Antenna <o:p></o:p>
Includes all Wires, All Owners Manuals, Install Instructions, Remote, DVD MAP DISC, 2003 USA MAPS , how often do main roads change, Original Boxes, works great, Has 2 extra Video inputs, you can hook up an XBOX 360 to it, and a rear camera, you can switch between video Inputs thru the Remote Or Monitor, <o:p></o:p>
Rear Camera Switch when you put it in reverse, wire to screen Option, it has wire extenders so you can run all this in the trunk and only have the monitor in the car,, the wires are like 30feet lol or you can use the smaller harness for mounting in the car glove box etc.<o:p></o:p>
been sitting on my shelf for awhile now, Was going to keep it but Since I installed a 2005 Acura TL Navi In My NSX I dont need it anymore, PM me if Interested <o:p></o:p>
this thing cost me big bucks will let it go for $500.00US shipping included Plus Paypal Fees<o:p></o:p>
Shipping from Tampa,FL<o:p></o:p>
picture.php

Back