nsx Movie

Wow its different seei g the GT5 video with the Honda emblem.

Just a curious questions, this new nsx is supposed to be made in Ohio, in the U.S, is it just me or does this detract from the car a little? considering our current nsx's where made and tested at, i think suzuka??

Just a curious questions, this new nsx is supposed to be made in Ohio, in the U.S, is it just me or does this detract from the car a little? considering our current nsx's where made and tested at, i think suzuka??

Absolutely when Honda made the MDX in Nth America and sold them here they were terrible the build quality was nothing like what comes out of Japan.

I spoke to a mate of mine last night who used to work for GMH here in SA he worked on the design of the 2010 Camaro a gorgeous retro looking remake of the original however the yanks designed the interior.

I drove a 2010 Camaro in the USA man was i disappointed with the interior it was shite. The yanks make the worst interiors of any major manufacturer next time you drive past a Chrysler Dealer stop and have a squiz but don’t do it after you’ve eating.

Back