NSX Milk Run Video

After finishing my previous video (gone mild) I instantly had the idea for this one. 2.5 months later it is finally done! A few of the clips were filmed at the Acura of Lynnwood meet on 9-13-09.

Anyway, without further adeu, I am proud to present... NSX Milk Run!

Click here to watch it in HD.

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=6859956&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=6859956&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/6859956">NSX Milk Run</a>

As always, if you have a (free) vimeo account you can download the original full quality 720p wmv version for the next 7 days until they delete it.

Last edited:
We did a few takes of me going down that onramp then on the 3rd one or so the cop was at the stop sign across from me so I drove slow. I thought it was ruined but it turned out to be the best one just for that reason. Toss in a few second sound clip and turn a disaster into a joke. :wink:

It is surprisingly difficult to get a good shot of a car just driving past without some other car ruining it. Luckily in that case the other car actually made it better.

Last edited:
lol... nice dude. You don't know how happy it makes me feel to see my old car get so much love. I was worried it would end up in the wrong hands!
:tongue:

lol... nice dude. You don't know how happy it makes me feel to see my old car get so much love. I was worried it would end up in the wrong hands!
:tongue:

Funny that, I was really tempted to get the personalized plate OLDHNDA to take your H badges to the next level. :biggrin:

I'm certainly getting use out of it.

Haha this was great, man... clever idea, and well executed. I loved seeing the Washington scenery... I miss my homestate sometimes!

Haha this was great, man... clever idea, and well executed. I loved seeing the Washington scenery... I miss my homestate sometimes!

Yeah in my previous video people were amazed at all the trees around here so I figured I'd give everyone even more this time around. :biggrin: Add in that dream glow effect and it is green heaven :wink:

That vid reminds me of a commercial long ago where a guy loves his new car so much he gets in backs down to the mailbox to get the mail then drives back up the driveway.:wink: Good stuff.

That vid reminds me of a commercial long ago where a guy loves his new car so much he gets in backs down to the mailbox to get the mail then drives back up the driveway.:wink: Good stuff.

The combination of my music and the subject I thought it felt like a VW commercial hehe

Back